Join the Team
We make roads safer for everyone, everywhere
|Head of Front End Engineering
|Senior QA Engineer
|Senior Software Engineer - Fullstack
|Senior Software Engineer - Java ( Backend)
|Senior Software Engineer – Machine Learning
|Senior Software Engineer (Frontend)
|Software Engineer – AI
|Software Engineer - Frontend
|Software Engineer – Systems
|Business Development Manager (India, SE Asia, GCC)
|Business Development Manager (North America)
|Customer Support Executive
LightMetrics offers an AI-based platform for real-time driver coaching and associated driver safety analytics to enterprises in the automotive ecosystem. Our partners use our cross-platform device software and rich RESTApis to create differentiated driver safety offerings, without being reliant on dedicated hardware. Marquee clients in the automotive ecosystem, from Tier-1s to Telematics Service Providers are bringing safety to thousands of drivers everyday using our solutions.
Our world-class team brings a varied skill-set, uniquely relevant to the task of bringing advanced video telematics to the mainstream - camera technology, embedded computer vision, AI, systems programming and web development, among others. On this journey of creation and innovation, respect for divergent views, while making sure the team always wins, has been a foundational belief. As we have grown, we have sought to create a culture where world-class talent can flourish and grow, without fear of failure. With an emphasis on continuous learning and development, we have been amazed at the magic that happens when hard problems meet motivated and persistent teams.
Work at LightMetrics
LightMetrics is a fast growing start-up in the automotive space - CB Insights has included us in its list of Top 70 start-ups revolutionizing auto with AI. LightMetrics helps commercial fleets become safer and more efficient through a better understanding of driver behaviour. Video streams from cameras on a vehicle are analysed in real-time using advanced AI on the edge, to understand driver behaviour and deliver advanced analytics through our web APIs. We are growing rapidly, with marquee global clients in the automotive ecosystem on our platform, and are looking for motivated individuals to help power the next phase of our growth:
- We are growing fast, which means you will have a key role in shaping our future.
- Energetic and positive atmosphere where talented people are working together with a single-minded focus on solving customer problems.
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge solutions that incorporate the latest innovations in computer vision, AI, Android, iOS and full stack web development.
- A company where employees come before customers – we are growing fast and have been recruiting even through the COVID disruption.
- Work remotely for now, though we love our office a lot – accessible by public transport, walking distance from the best restaurants and watering holes!
- Stock options and great benefits (including health insurance for you and your dependents).
LightMetrics is committed to a congenial work atmosphere that allows people from diverse backgrounds to perform to their highest potential. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a workplace with zero tolerance for harassment or discrimination.