Full-Time, Bengaluru, India
Our mission is to make roads safer for everyone, everywhere. We provide video telematics solutions that make commercial vehicle fleets safer and more efficient using AI on the edge and video analytics. Using extremely efficient neural net inference algorithms and affordable hardware, LightMetrics makes the benefits of AI on the edge and in-cab coaching for drivers more accessible to fleets globally. Video on-demand for driver exoneration helps fleet managers protect their drivers and the business from fraudulent claims. In-cab coaching for risky driving behaviours makes drivers more self-aware and driver coaching workflows help fleet managers make the fleet safer over time.
LightMetrics is well known globally being featured by all industry analysts as one of the top players in this industry. Frost and Sullivan recently recognized LightMetrics for its innovation in the video telematics space. We are rapidly growing with marquee clients in the automotive ecosystem on our platform and are looking for motivated people to join us and help power the next phase of our growth.
LightMetrics has offices in Bangalore, India and in Los Angeles, CA. LightMetrics is a remote friendly company with a permanent work from home policy that needs people to come in only once a quarter.
About the role:
We are looking for a talented product manager for our web and mobile applications that are relied upon by thousands of fleets globally to keep their operations safe.
This role will require:
- Product management experience with B2B SaaS products is preferred, but B2C experience with exceptional products will also be considered
- Experience in working with AI/ML products, especially computer-vision based, is a big plus
- Experience in working with engineers, designers and project managers in fast development cycles
- Strong sense of user empathy built upon customer interviews AND usage analytics
- Exceptional communication skills - you will work with product stakeholders at leading organisations around the globe
- Team player who is solution and metrics oriented
- Comfortable in long form writing – memos, requirements, etc.
- Power-user of JIRA, Confluence and other industry-standard product and project management tools
- Critical thinker, passionate about building products that delight.
Being a self-starter, ambitious, collaborative, empathetic, eager to take on unsolved problems and able to communicate complex technical topics are highly desirable.
In this role you will collect feedback from various stakeholders about the web and mobile application, conduct market research, identify and qualify the various requirements, deliver product requirement documents and act as a leader interacting with business/sales, marketing and executives inside and outside the company.
Benefits and Perks:
Benefits and Perks:
· As the first dedicated PM hire for web and mobile app, there is an insanely high potential for growth – with great talent all around you in a company that is growing fast
· Compensation that is best in the industry and commensurate with your experience and skills
· Equity in a company that is very strong on fundamentals and set for big growth
· Remote friendly – can work from home, need to come to office once a quarter or on exceptional need
· Flexible hours and friendly atmosphere with great work culture
· Work from home allowance for setting up a home office
· Up-skilling allowance for self-development
· Centrally located office in Bangalore in a great neighbourhood with lovely restaurants, great pubs and having access through metro
Qualified candidates from all walks of life are welcome to apply – LightMetrics strongly believes diversity helps ideas thrive and the company to succeed.
Even if you do not check all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you – we really want someone who is excited to join the team over checking all the boxes!
Please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.
Job Reference #1007, Posted on 5/10/2022